Based in our New Malden office, the role will encompass HR administration, general office administration, and facilities management.
- Day to day facilities management.
- General office administration.
- Ability to understand and keep up to date personnel records for all Bank employees.
- Assist HR Operations with recruitment, as and when required.
- Administer pension and healthcare applications.
- Prepare for new starters and leavers, including IT set up and removal requests.
- Book couriers.
- Request (and ensure return of) references for all new starters.
- Inform manager of employee’s end of probation and send out relevant letter.
- Administer Octopus – Syscap’s HR system – and become proficient in all aspects of it, including reporting.
- Become fully competent with Wesleyan My Benefits. Enrol/remove employees from benefit schemes, and liaise with Wesleyan.
- Facilitate Performance Excellence, ensuring that reviews are carried out and saved on WeLearn.
- File copies of all reviews for reference the following year, file original in personnel file, and scan to Octopus/portal.
- Help prepare graduate recruitment days, oversee the maths tests and provide feedback.
- Help to arrange internal induction/training days in collaboration with Wesleyan.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Head of HR and HR Operations.
- Provide business update material for HR to Marketing.
- Provide The Buzz detail to marketing for HR Bank.
- Employee Awards – using Survey Monkey.
- EOS – collate results and circulate to the wider business.
- Supply Board pack commentary to Finance.
- Document processes and procedures for the Company Handbook.
- Deal with ad-hoc HR administration and reporting.
- Once probation is completed, you will have the opportunity to study for a CIPD or similar qualification.
- Competent in using the internet/Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload.
- A sense of pride in one’s work and workplace.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to take care and consideration in all matters. To apply caution and judgment at all times.
- Good organisation skills: able to plan and prioritise work efficiently.
- Problem solving.
- Numeracy skills.
- Adhere to stated Company and Group policy and follow established procedures as outlined in the company handbook at all times.
- To follow well defined processes when working with customers, vendors, funders and third party introducers.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please email Juana Leacock your CV and covering letter at email@example.com.