This is an office based vendor partner account manager role, based in our New Malden office.
In this role, you will deliver outbound calling activity to a targeted portfolio of live, developing and prospect accounts. You will proactively call to promote Syscap products and services, offering a range of leasing and short term products to their customers, in-line with credit policy.
Your targets will be a mixture of activity targets eg: outbound calls, quotes, proposals to generate revenue and income in line with monthly, quarterly and annual targets. You are expected to make outbound calls to proactively manage all target and existing relationships to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities and income creation.
Success in this role will require the achievement of minimum levels of performance in critical areas such as activity, behaviour, CRM adoption, customer care, quality as well as sales targets. Each element will be measured and targeted and forms part of the Sales Remuneration Scheme.
You will be expected to ‘treat customers fairly’ always and to adhere to all policies concerning ‘positive customer outcomes’, ‘quality’ and ‘conduct risk management’. Additionally, to adhere to the ethos of the Society always in how you go about your work.
Main responsibilities and key activities to deliver:
- Daily outbound calling activity to your allocated prospect and existing vendor partner accounts – building relationships and introducing our vendor partner value proposition.
- New business volume and gross profile as targeted and as set out in your annual compensation scheme.
- Minimum levels of customer service quality and customer experience, as determined by the Sales Quality Assurance Scheme.
- Minimum levels of input activity as determined appropriate by your line manager/senior sales management.
- Your targeted KPI outcomes as determined by your line manager/senior sales management.
- A consistent pipeline of new business opportunity from either the allocated account base or through personal networking and/or prospecting activity.
- Lasting, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers, suppliers and introducers to achieve success in this role.
- Building positive relationships with colleagues across the Bank and Society to support mutual success at all levels and to maximise and leverage group relationships.
Key to this role are:
- High degrees of personal commitment, focus, application and endeavour
- The development of mutually beneficial working relationships
- The ability to build rapport and have strong communication and presentation skills
- A focus on delivery of customer service excellence and an engaging positive customer experience
- High degrees of personal planning & organising
Key Competencies (Skills and how the job operates):
You should refer to the Competency Framework: ‘Professional’ for detailed descriptions of the requisite competencies and to ensure you are familiar with the required attributes and how to demonstrate capability:
- Management of pipeline, opportunities and relationships
- Delivering quality, commercial performance
- Problem solving
- Continuous improvement
You will be expected to demonstrate and evidence the behaviours required of this role, as per the role-based ‘Wesleyan Core Behaviours’ framework:
- Customer focus
- Delivery of quality results
- Continuous improvement
At all times, you will be expected to:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of your own objectives, activity & KPI’s
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Adhere to Society/Bank policies and procedures
- Uphold strong professional standards
- Take responsibility for your own professional development
- An allocated portfolio of vendor and reseller accounts, consisting of live, lapsed and prospect relationships – each a target for new business
- Specific activity KPIs (‘inputs’) to include – Daily Call, Proposal / Quote, Activations, Customer retention and satisfaction
- Based on individual sales conversion ratios, the origination of sufficient opportunities to develop a pipeline of a new business versus target.
- Compulsory use of core systems, e.g. CRM and Cordis as mandated by senior management.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- High degrees of personal motivation, commitment, endeavour and application
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good PC literacy skills, including Microsoft Office
- Good personal organisation
- Desire to continue learning and personally develop
- Ability to challenge and adopt new concepts
- Prior financial services / leasing experience important
How to apply:
For more information about the role please contact Juana Leacock firstname.lastname@example.org