The Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on bespoke business software application projects, utilising the Microsoft .NET development stack. The Developer will produce high quality code for the core businesses applications. The role will include a high degree of interaction with the key business stakeholders to deliver software projects and changes.
The role is office based with the following primary responsibilities:
- Ensure high quality code and technical designs are created.
- Follow all aspects of the SDLC
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the code base by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify improvements and refactoring of the code base
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements when necessary
- Follow and support deployment of software releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems by conducting root cause analysis
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering on-time.
- Provide 2nd/3rd – line support to business users.
- 2-3 years software development experience.
- C# and .NET
- MVC/RESTful services
- Entity Framework or other ORM
- TSQL & Stored Procedures
- TFS or an equivalent source control
- Experience or knowledge developing in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of IOC
- Knowledge of TDD
- Knowledge of Workflow
- Experience of using WCF/ Web Services
- Experience with XML
- Experience with JSON
- Team player
- Logical mind-set
- Quick Learner
- Professional approach
- Good time management
- Being able to train other novice staff to eventually aid you in your development tasks
- Keeping up to date with up and coming technologies and frameworks
- A passion for development
- Attention to detail
- Good user empathy taking a user centric stance and ensuring user satisfaction
- Adhere to stated Company and Group policy and follow established procedures as outlined in the company handbook and compliance policies at all times including, but not limited to Anti- Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Data Protection.
- Demonstrate that you and your department have Treating Customers Fairly (FCA) driving your actions.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on this role please contact Juana Leacock: firstname.lastname@example.org