12 month temporary to permanent
Location: New Malden
- To lead and manage all transactions provided to you. Raising all necessary documentation, checking of signed documentation and ancillary paperwork. Ownership of transaction throughout pay out stage. Administration of live Agreements with an NBA function.
- To proactively manage and provide exemplery customer support to customers, funders & suppliers whilst developing business relationships.
- To successfully undertake all related administration in a timely & accurate manner within agreed timescales.
- Liaising with internal and external transaction parties on all facets of a transaction to ensure they go through their entire administration lifecycle as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Extensive telephone liaison with funders, suppliers and customers with view to establishing a good rapport with all contacts and excellent business relationships.
- Provide proactive support to customers to fully facilitate the Commercial portal
- Providing required administration of phased payout transactions
- Other NBA administration as a support function where necessary in accordance with internal guidelines
- Raising and checking of finance documentation
- Accurate forecasting is a requirement
- Familiarisation of the consumer credit act 1974
- Setting and managing expectations
- Pro-active Account Management
- To strive to reach KPI’s and SLA’s in place
- Be aware and fully engaged in vendor programmes and promotions.
- Ad hoc enquiries and/or relevant correspondence
- Data Management to ensure all system information is up-to-date and accurate
- Prepare department procedural notes and instructions
- Proactively manage pipelines of business to allow timely reporting by all areas of the Business
- Provide adhoc department reports as required
- Post deal reviews
The following core competencies are considered prerequisite to the role:
- Able to work pro-actively & with a sense of urgency aligned to delivery of excellent service
- Confident in dealing with the various levels of contacts
- Attention to detail
- Ability to retain large amounts of information especially relating to different funders, suppliers, customers requirements
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- A sense of pride in one’s work and workplace
- Happy taking on responsibility
- Computer literate
- A track record of delivering high quality transactions and building outstanding client and professional relationships.
- Have a good overall knowledge of Corporate Finance, products and relationship
- Developed negotiation and networking skills
- Adhere to stated Company and Group policy and follow established procedures as outlined in the company handbook at all times.
- To follow well defined processes when working with customers, vendors, funders and third party introducers.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to a maximum of 28 days through service
- Contributory pension – employer contribution is 2% above employee contribution, up to a maximum of 10% (based on employee contribution of 8%)
- Life assurance – 4 x salary for employees who opt out of pension + additional 4 x salary for dependents if you are in the pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discount shopping portal
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email Juana Leacock your CV and covering letter at email@example.com.